The average age of remembering childhood incest is between 29 and 49. — FMSF Newsletter
- Bullying – Power makes people feel like they’re better than another person.
- Domestic Abuse – Domesic violence goes by many names, including intimate partner violence (IPV), spousal abuse, domestic abuse, and child abuse.
- Alienation – Children caught in the middle of such conflicts suffer severe losses of love, respect and peace during their formative years.
- Child Sexual Abuse – One in three girls and one in five boys will be sexually assaulted by the time they are 16 years old.
- Traumagenic Dynamics – Researchers have identified a host of medical and psychological symptoms that are associated with a history of childhood sexual abuse.
- Memories – The average age of remembering childhood incest is between 29 and 49.