The Big Lie (German: Große Lüge) is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so “colossal” that no one would believe that someone “could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.” — Wikipedia
- False Advertising – Disney induced lemmings into jumping off a cliff and into the sea in order to document their supposedly suicidal behavior.
- Tell Lie Vision – A far greater percentage of voters hear the original lie in a campaign ad than ever read about the fact-checked version.
- Propaganda – You got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.
- Faux News – FCC policy against falsification of the news does not rise to the level of a “law, rule, or regulation,” it was simply a “policy”.
- Voting – Mob ties, bribery, felony convictions, and threats of coercion are visible in the public record.
- Dissent – Tactic One: Make the dissenters the issue instead of their message.