Science has given us a whole new toolbox for tinkering with life, and we have the power to modify animals in profound new ways. — Frankenstein’s Cat (2013)
- Brains – Conservatives showed much stronger skin responses to negative images, compared with the positive ones. Liberals showed the opposite.
- ESP – There are people who can, just by being near you, pull energy from you with their own magnetic force.
- Cyborgs – Able to “play” monkeys and cats like “little electronic toys” that yawn, hide, fight, play, mate and go to sleep on command.
- Acoustic Kitty – Acoustic kitty demonstrated that transmitters could be embedded in animals without damage or discomfort.
- Cloning – By 1988, cloning technologies in use included embryo splitting, embryo transfer, nuclear transfer, gene transfer, and chimera production.