A conspiracy may be a continuing one; actors may drop out and others may drop in; the details of operation may change from time to time; the members need not know each other or the part played by others; a member may not need to know all the details of the plan of the operation; he must, however, know the purpose of the conspiracy and agree to become a party to a plan to effectuate that purpose. – California Court of Appeals, Craig v. U.S. C.C.A. Cal. 81 F2d 816, 822.
- Station S – When Tokyo talked, Bainbridge Naval Radio Station listened.
- Paperclip – Operation Paperclip immigrated at least 1,600 Nazi personnel along with patents and industrial processes worth billions.
- Disney – Disney is one of the best deceptions of the Illuminati.
- Illuminati – The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society. – U.S. President John F. Kennedy.
- MK-ULTRA – Manufacturing Killers Utilizing Lethal Tradecraft Requiring Assassinations