Fight Club was one of the most controversial and talked-about films of the 1990s. Some critics expressed concern that the film would incite copycat behavior, such as that seen after A Clockwork Orange debuted in Britain nearly three decades previously. Following Fight Club’s release, several fight clubs were reported to have started in the United States. — Wikipedia
- Janet Reno – Obscenity prosecutions decreased 86%.
- Prison – One in every 142 U.S. residents was in prison or jail in 2002.
- Cults – Teaching children to hate inundates them from all directions.
- Stalking – Psychological Harassment is not a new phenomenon but it is one that is on the rise.
- Torture – Confessions elicited through beatings are notoriously unreliable.
- Voice to Skull (V2K) – The Voice of God weapon – a device that projects voices into your head to make you think God is speaking to you.
- Tinfoil Hats – MIT: The helmets amplify frequency bands that coincide with those allocated to the [United States] government between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz.
- Booby Traps – The booby traps could have been overlooked by everyone except a military-trained officer.